Thursday 24 March 2016

bittersweet pictures

If we stay here we're not together
Anywhere is




  Those whom knew me in Facebook, must have read one post I made, few days before my marriage.

About me going to my father's grave, and together with my mom back to "old house" meeting someone.

I saw that "someone" just now in Kajang.

In a state which I feel sad to see.

But I just kept quiet and kept my distance, even though I do wanted to talk and share a lot.

But you know you just couldn't / shouldn't.

Well, life's like that sometimes. 

I didn't want to talk about it. 

I just write about it, because I wanted to forget it from my head now. I got a hectic work schedule tomorrow and endless work pressure and shit.

And I don't want my wife to knew about this sadness.

But I want to remember it too.

Those lovely things that hurt you, in the end became pictures. 

bittersweet pictures.

You either keep it hidden, or put it on a wall.

But you will always look at it.

Because you miss it terribly.

And you know it is safe to watch it from afar.


I would rather not go
Back to the old house

I would rather not go
Back to the old house

There's too many
Bad memories

Too many memories

When you cycled by
Here began all my dreams
The saddest thing I've ever seen
And you never knew
How much I really liked you
Because I never even told you
Oh, and I meant to

Are you still there?
Or have you moved away?
Or have you moved away?

I would love to go
Back to the old house
But I never will
I never will