Monday 24 October 2016

edit

Note : I edited this entry Hy Pro Glo http://firdaus-9898.blogspot.my/2016/10/hy-pro-glo.html and used a different entry title


Yesterday I visited my Mom.

We had breakfast together with my wife and step-dad at new bigger Mydin Kajang at Bandar Tek Kajang in the morning, then went to her house.

While she prepared the afternoon dishes, my wife and step-dad excused themselves, went somewhere, leaving my mom and me for our personal chit-chat.

And we talked about someone.

Someone who somehow made her cried.


When I read this just now,

http://dontlikethatbro.blogspot.my/2016/10/man-gets-criticised-for-doing-charity.html

http://www.worldofbuzz.com/disrespectful-towards-islam-wearing-shorts-charity/

I remembered of the same fella who made her cried.

It's because he had the same prejudice.

I remembered.

But I don't want to go into detail about the prejudice.

Just that, there are people whom we can't help.

Especially those who didn't see themselves in the mirror, those who always see others fault but not themselves.

Most of us drowned and got down sometimes. Then we rise.


But there are people who went deeper and drag everybody down with them in their fading vacuum.


What I've seen is, these people whom went lost in their own personal wars, they somehow felt that this weakness is ok and hope others to accept it (ie, saying I'm bad but I ain't hypocrite about it).

You sympathize.

You look at their eyes and it's hy pro glow.

And you got hurt with that disgusting sight.

What happened to my Mom is, not only she's hurt by what she sees, she's hurt by what he said and does, even though she loved him so much.

And it burns a hole inside my mind.

I
Who. What. Where. When. Why.
How many ways can you lie?
How many ways can you try?
How many ways can you die?


What am I gonna do
I can't look at you
What are you gonna do
You're no hypocrite


I bash my head against the wall everyday
You'd bash your head against a wall anyway

And then you turn around to see if I care


But I can't, and I never did
What'd you expect me to give
You never deserved my respect


How many ways can you try?
It burns a hole inside your mind


What am I gonna do
I can't look at you
Can't look like you
I'm no hypocrite


What are you gonna do
You love to look at you
Don't have a clue
You're no hypocrite


You've got a hole inside that you have to feed
You've got a hole you'll use to get what you need


And then you turn to look to see if I care


But I can't, and I never did
What'd you expect me to give
You never deserved my respect


How many ways can you try?
It burns a hole inside your mind


What am I gonna do?
I can't look at you
Can't look like you
I'm no hypocrite


What are you gonna do
You love to look at you
Don't have a clue
You're no hypocrite


It burns a hole inside my mind
It burns a hole inside my mind


You've got that look I want to know
You've got that look, the hy pro glo
It burns a hole inside my mind
It burns a hole inside my mind

 

Please.
 Don't hurt yourself.

And please don't hurt my Mom.













Source : http://unscharf-an-den-raendern.tumblr.com/