Monday 26 December 2016

(-) vity

1.  The world is drowned in hypotheticals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypotheticals

I think I told some people about me writing stuff but not publishing it.

First, about Aleppo, and what Malaysian facebook-ers are debating about it.

Then about the funny pages (Sultan Melaka, Amran Fans Official (head-changing body fella haha), Si Rashid, etc).

Damn he even works at TV3 haha

Then those pages who claim about being critical about the society, but from what I've seen, they like to comment Islamic things critically, then the ones who comments the most are the Non-Muslims.
That it seem like the Muslims are shooting their own legs by making fun of their own Islamic stuff, and letting Non-Muslims laughing about it. Or so it seems.

Then this Tuan Guru Haji Hadi, the Pan-Malaysian Islamic party president, went to Iran, and people debating whether is it moral to go to Iran when Shias are killing Sunnis at Aleppo.
And these people bla bla bla as if a pint of blood can be saved from spilling from the killings at Aleppo from their debating.

In the end, I find a simple conclusion. And so those thousand words and bla blas I've written, are not elegant to describe it.

Whatever it is, the popular issues that happened and the chicken noises about it, are just conjectures.

Really, give a two-minute thinking about it and decide whether the issues there, are really issues, or just conjectures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjecture 

Actually those so called hot issues out there, where you see people shooting and criticizing each other, question yourself,

Do they really know what they are talking actually? Or they just knew small facts about it?

Whatever happened in Middle East, is bloody complicated, whether in Israel or Syria. Read a lot about it from books and newspapers in the Net.
And if you know it, you should know that, you don't have any idea, or what you have is just small information, to justify you shooting at people in Social Media.

So please. Just refrain youself.

(Update and Edit :
Actually Malaysian were in bloody conflict before. Read about the Malayan Emergency.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency
Anyhow, none of the newer generations in Malaysia really experience it as the Malayan Emergency ended at 1989.
Mistakes have been made in writing this...so I deleted some writing)




2. Being (-) without knowledge screws things up

Especially being sarcastic about it.

My wife went for holiday with her family, I didn't follow due to personal things (huhu), and so I invited a relative to stay by.

Then somehow, when we started to enjoy things together, he had an asthma attack.

Some stupid argument happened along, because he thinks it's just a minor attack, while I wanted him to go to hospital to be nebulised (is it a correct word?) because his ventolin puffs are clearly not working.

And somehow we did went to Sg. Buloh hospital.

He was given two nebuliser treatment (one nebulised bronchodilactor treatment should do the trick, but if was too bad, the doctor will give u a second round of it, and if it was not enough, you might be given epinephrine injection)....and he was prescribed prednisolone and medication for coughing.

Yet he told me, warm things should do the trick. So he had hot tea drink then went on for a ciggie puff.

"There I feel better", he said.

Then on the car going home, things were not looking so good. He blamed the car air-conditioning bad ventilation.

Somehow I sent him home.

When I tried to explain medical things about asthma, well he didn't agree with it.

He had his own ideas.

And so, I just shut up. There's no need to argue back. I'm not a priest, and hell, I'm not a medical doctor either so why the hell he should believe me.


For Asthmatic people out there, if your ventolin or nebulisers didn't relieve your difficult breathing, go to a clinic or hospital, damn it.

If you think I'm wrong and you're Einstein, then no amount of info could change your mind. All that is left are prayers and God to decide whether to enlighten you or to suffocate you.

You're damned by your conjecture.


In the end, I spent my Christmas all alone, scanning photos from my father's album which I found earlier, and enjoying my Sunday Remembrance of him (refer to previous post).

And lately, I'm learning to listen to jazz. Hell, it's lovely to have a warm cup of drink and listen to Miles Davis. Alone.


Kind Of Blue is beginners to Jazz hehe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kind_of_Blue

Kind of Blue has been regarded by many critics as jazz's greatest record, Davis's masterpiece, and one of the best albums of all time. Its influence on music, including jazz, rock, and classical genres, has led writers to also deem it one of the most influential albums ever recorded. Kind of Blue was one of fifty recordings chosen in 2002 by the Library of Congress to be added to the National Recording Registry, and in 2003, it was ranked number 12 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.

Being alone listening to Miles Davis with a hot cup of coffee or tea is like metformin to (-)vity of  this small world. It just lowers the -ve function.

Notes:

(-)vity = negativity

Forgive my English. I want to write in English as a practice as it's not my mother-tongue. But if you don't forgive me then don't.

It is because..