Sunday 1 March 2015

Midnight Blue


Original Tabs is above link.

Last Monday 23 Feb, I collapsed, upon medical check, my glucose level was 31.1
Blood pressure was 160/90. MC for 2 subsequent days after that. 

 On 26 Feb, on the way to work, had a car accident. My vehicle was damaged. And
tomorrow I'll be on leave to settle insurance claims and workshop repair.

Physically weak last week, maybe body adjusting to new diet and medication 

or sort. Did collapse last Friday but I was lucky I was with my colleagues and it was not on site.

On medication still, and still recuperating but God-wills, everything

will somehow turn up ok. Like always, God wills.

To all, wish you guys a good blessed happy life. Embrace tonight's midnight blue.


MIDNIGHT BLUE (translation) 
Performed by: KISSME QUICK 
Lyrics & Composition: TAKE 
Arrangement: Yamashita Yousuke 

Embrace the midnight blue 
Once you board the bus at 0 am tonight, midnight blue 
Because just once is enough to do it 

Dragged here by my dreams, I’m sweat-drenched lonely 
I pull in a conversation partner, the TV switch 
For tomorrow, I’ll be in the trash of the city I longed for 
I want to touch the main street soon 

My eyes alone should be only looking up 
Because that’s the only way 

Embrace the midnight blue 
Once you board the bus at 0 am tonight, midnight blue 
Because just once is enough to do it