Wednesday 4 November 2015

Exploding stars had no noise



Exploding stars is colourful and its beauty is intense, but thank goodness the space is silent, else we'll be bloody annoyed by its noise.




I went out to a laundry-shop at 9.30pm just now.

While waiting for the clothes, I went to nearby food-shop (mamak restaurant).

I saw on TV, a Hindi movie (in Malaysia we called it Hindustan movie) played by Shah Rukh Khan and some beautiful actress whom I do not know.

I just bought an auto-biography book of Andy Warhol to read, but I kept thinking about this post and try to write it as quick as I can before I forgot about it.

While having my usual sweet drink (which is one of the causes of my diabetes), and watched the above movie of "Rab ne bana whatever", I reflected about my previous relationship with women.

Then I realised something.

I guess what Malay or Indian guys/girls who liked to watch Hindustan movies least to realise is that...those noisy relationship found on those movies seldom works.

The relationship found on movies had to be "noisy" and dramatic as much as possible, because it seeks to entertain.

But most Malays / Indians, when coming to issues of love, they like to be "noisy" in their approach.

They would be the first to bird-whistles girls, show macho-ness, made their appearance as bling bling as much as possible.

This noisy approach will only be fruitful to immature people who seeks attention, give maximum value to appearances, etc. Usually all these beautiful facade will crumble under pressure of real life conflicts, ie, money, work, pressure, etc.

Well, I had my failures as well, and as I reflect on this point, I finally understood what made previous relationship such a losing failure and the current one to be working just fine.

I grew up to be more silent than ever. If I am noisy, I rather type it down like this entry and re-edit, rather than speaking out my panicky and noisy thoughts. Relax.

I just shared the good news, the bad ones I rather keep it to myself. Sometimes I blurt it out, then upon realisation, I just cut-off the conversation.

I forced myself to speak of good tidings, and if there's nothing good to say, I just keep silent and turn-off the phone.

My current relationship works because she knew WHY I had to keep quiet, she learnt not to push for more conversation.

Eventually she knew if I turn off silent ie, she'll appreciate the fact I wouldn't want to hurt her with my worries, and my silence is the best way out of it.

Other than that, everything is to be done in private mode, ie, nobody except us knew about our issues.

Most of the issues involving other people, both of us learnt, will some other way caused conflict.

And so, for me at least, a good working relationship, shouldn't be like those in the Hindi movies, where the whole village folks dance to your loving tune, either good or sad.

My fiancee and I learnt the hard way that, involvement of others will some other way cause us headaches.

Exploding stars is colourful and its beauty is intense, but thank goodness the space is silent, else we'll be bloody annoyed by its noise.



 Who's got the brain of JFK?
What's it mean to us now?
Oh, it's sound distrust
But I can tell you, this is no lie

The whole world will be different soon
The whole world will be relieved

You, you've been taught
Whipped into shape, now they got you in line
Stand behind the stripes
There will be order, so give it a good mind

The whole world will be different soon
The whole world will be relieved

And by name
The name they gave me
The name I'm letting go

The whole world will be different soon
The whole world will be relieved
The whole world will be different soon, soon