Sunday 8 November 2015

Sunday Life - 8 Nov 2015

*re-edited at TTDI McDonalds 3:02pm 8 Nov. 2015

 Photo 1 : My team

Photo 2 ; Pipeworks

From now on, our Team have to work on Sunday to catch up on work progress.
And today I had to supervise the team as my engineer and SV on holiday up until Deepavali (even though they are Muslims huhu)


But then, even though there were no OT, claims or allowance, with friends and relatives telling me it ain't worth it, .shit is shit, work is work, I just do it out of being responsible for this project.

"Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. 

The statesman who yields to war fever must realise that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events. 

Antiquated War Offices, weak, incompetent, or arrogant Commanders, untrustworthy allies, hostile neutrals, malignant Fortune, ugly surprises, awful miscalculations — all take their seats at the Council Board on the morrow of a declaration of war. 

Always remember, however sure you are that you could easily win, that there would not be a war if the other man did not think he also had a chance."

- Winston Churchill
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill
And so, during today's lunch time (at the time of this writing),  I excluded myself from the team, had my own lunch privately while trying to understand this. (photos below)

 





In Malaysia, there’s a Islamic debate between two team, one is Dr. Asri (Perlis Mufti) and his followers, and the other team led by certain ASWJ group, lead by certain Abu Syafiq and Ust. Zamihan. 

The ASWJ group hurled curses to the latter group. The latter group debates back with them with arguments of proof.

I felt sick by this stupidness. These people keep repeating religion is holy but they fight like schoolkids. 

Its like ISIS and Alqaeda, each factions curses and kills each other while screwing the oilfields beneath. Then they recite holiness of Islam.

In the end, beneath the bloodied people lying dormant, the end results was always power, politics and profit.

I felt sick by it.

I had other demons and my own personal problems as well. 

I learnt not to put much hope and trust in people, people sometimes fail, and most will probably deceive you if its beneficial to them.

So I felt my heart to be at ease if I can find certain “absolute truth”. 

That’s why I crack my heads reading Mathematics on my Sunday. 

Mathematics doesn’t deceive. And it didn’t bully people like schoolkids. 

You will embrace it upon understanding.

And so, let the world be noisy, each cuckoo showing its true colours in their own noisy squeaks, while I retreat to my only solitary, my own bloody mind.

About this median centre of gravity thing, it is actually simple, but Archimedes had a different outlook into it, and that's why it is special.

Deep under the surface of your educated minds
There’s a beast roaming the punctures
Looks like race persistence

Every day we see the regression
All the man just so sick
In a fortress of aggression
Who’ll get to proclaim death


Just special additonal music track this week,
This song is from the 80's show Jem & The Holograms.
I think this song is good, even though you might feel silly knowing it's from a 80's cartoons for girls.
But hell, so what.


If I cared for people opinions, I might not show this video, but hell, I do not.
This blog is originally intended for my reminiscing actually.