Thursday 30 April 2015

Happy Labour Day


Actually, No. 4,”Return every phone call”. I don’t think it is applicable. Just my personal opinion. 

Return phone calls that are worth it. Silence if it can be done over email/paperwork.

People can say/promise whatever, heaven and hell, paradise and shit, in the end of the day, only official black-and-white documents matters in the corporate world.

I learned by hard way that people don’t get paid by promises.

Happy Labour Day to all.







Our lives run different ways
Through the rain I see you in the sun
Our star shines anyway
If you wish upon it we are one

1-2-3-4!

Dog eat Dog

Every day

On our fellow man we prey

Dog eat Dog

To get by

Hope you like my genocide


I find it such a shame
Through the pain I see things as they are
We're served up on a plate
The pedestal is high enough to fall

And if in time
We can see the errors of our ways
Would anyone change it anyhow
Our time is up

I bet you'd only run if you saw what goes inside our own

I bet you'd lead the way if it were up to you decide, but it's not